My Blog List

Wednesday 1 April 2015

  Edmund Chukwu dies at a mansion house party while swimming

Edmund Echukwu collapsed in a swimming pool and died at a 007-themed sex party last Friday

The man who died in a swimming pool at a swingers' party in an upmarket village has been named as a father-of-three.
Edmund Echukwu, 35, was pulled from the water at a James Bond-themed sex party at a £3million mansion in Radlett, Hertfordshire last Friday night.

Fellow revellers tried to revive him but he was pronounced dead at Watford General Hospital after emergency services were called.
It is believed Mr Echukwu is a Nigerian from north London who was at his first swingers' party at the eight-bedroom house.
Mr Echukwu's neighbour in Edgware, Margaret Brown, paid tribute to him today.
Mrs Brown, 67, said: 'I'm devastated. He was such a sweet guy. I remember I used to talk to him a lot of the time.
'He kept himself to himself, but he used to talk to me and was very friendly. I think he was going through a difficult time.
'He was just such a gentle person. - I can't believe this has happened. Sometimes he would help me look after my disabled husband.'
Mrs Brown said she believed Mr Echukwu was a care worker.
She said she knew he had two sons from a previous relationship, but didn't see them very often.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment