My Blog List

Friday 6 March 2015

Mother gives birth to her Son's baby
baby
Anne-Marie Casson, of Doncaster, South Yorkshire, has told how she became a surrogate and gave birth to her gay son's baby.
The 46-year-old became pregnant with a donor egg fertilised by sperm from supermarket worker Kyle Casson. The boy, Miles, is now eight months old. Mrs Casson said: 'He is not biologically tied to me, other than he's my grandson. I love being a parent and for Kyle to experience that, I would do that for him.' Her son is the first single man to have a child through surrogacy in the UK, and the first to use his own mother as a surrogate. A fertility clinic arranged the pregnancy using a donor egg. Mrs Casson offered to have the baby - with her husband's consent - after plans by their son to have an IVF child with another woman relative collapsed. He had wanted to be a father for a number of years. According to the Dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment