My Blog List

Thursday 19 February 2015

Why it is not good to swear
Man is told to go 'f*** himself' on rush-hour Tube train... then meets foul-mouthed commuter a few hours later when he interviews him for a job
  • HR executive Matt Buckland was pushed and shouted at on train to work
  • Impatient commuter told Mr Buckland to 'f*** himself' on rush-hour train
  • Hours later, same man walked into an interview with recruiter Mr Buckland
  • Job seeker didn't even recognise the man he had yelled at earlier that day
  • He was not offered the job as Mr Buckland said he was not right for role

HR executive Matt Buckland found himself interviewing the same man who launched a foul-mouthed tirade at him earlier the same day
HR executive Matt Buckland found himself interviewing the same man who launched a foul-mouthed tirade at him earlier the same day
'I was on my way into work on the Tube on Monday morning during rush hour. I stood to one side to let a lady get by, and ended up blocking a man momentarily.
'I think he thought I was just standing in his way. He pushed and I turned, I explained I was getting off too but he pushed past and then looked back and suggested I might like to f*** myself…which might have been true but not before a few cups of coffee,' he told Buzzfeed.
Despite the heated exchange, the job seeker did not recognise his interviewer as soon as he arrived.
So Mr Buckland asked him a few tube-related questions until the penny dropped.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment